I used to have problems with mine all the time, do you have the terayan tj 715 cable modem? I havent had a problem out of mine at all!! how long have you had it?
I have Adelphia, and for the last few months it has been awful. Seems like it is off as much as on. Anybody else having problems?
_________________________________________________________
HOW'S THAT HOPE AND CHANGE WORKING OUT FOR YA ??????
I used to have problems with mine all the time, do you have the terayan tj 715 cable modem? I havent had a problem out of mine at all!! how long have you had it?
Cant we all just get along?
you can check your connection speed and everything at this site. it is very accurate.
www.atl.speakeasy.net
Cant we all just get along?
I have a Motorola. HAve had it for about a year now. My receive, send and online lights just go off. Sometimes for houre. When I call Adelphia they just tell me there is a problem in this area and they are aware of it. I tell then H... I'm aware of it too !!
_________________________________________________________
HOW'S THAT HOPE AND CHANGE WORKING OUT FOR YA ??????
ahh they always say that, i could call right now give them my info and they would say that. they do a lot of updates on it constantly that screws with certain people and not others. where do you live at?
Cant we all just get along?
Had Adelphia once and just give it up. Why pay a fortune to get dial up at what Adelphia cost? So i swithced back. Got tired of paying a fortune for the same speed or service.
I live in Big Stone Gap
_________________________________________________________
HOW'S THAT HOPE AND CHANGE WORKING OUT FOR YA ??????
wow that is strange i live back in a holler in appy and mine hasnt been acting up. it may possibly just be your modem or something. i havent heard of many other people complaining but maybe when a few more people see this post they will let us know something
Cant we all just get along?
Mine was off earlier today. I seldom go over 3 or 4 days in a row without it going off.
_________________________________________________________
HOW'S THAT HOPE AND CHANGE WORKING OUT FOR YA ??????
Could be tons of things. Modem, if its just a slow connection it could be spyware. Try turning off the computer and modem for 2 minutes.
If they continue to give you bad service find another ISP. That is uncalled for and if its some sort of issue they should have already had it fixed for you.
Bookmarks